Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter Mantel

My winter mantel is a very simple one.



My on going goal is to simplify and only do what is the best for my family. I have to really think about it everyday. Two quotes I'm trying keep on my mind everyday is 1) "If life and its rushed pace and many stresses have made it difficult for you to feel like rejoicing, then perhaps now is a good time to refocus on what matters most." Dieter F. Uchtdorf and 2) “work at our responsibility as parents as if everything in life counted on it, because in fact everything in life does count on it.” Gordon B. Hinckley
Wishing you all a Warm and Happy January!


1 comment:

Tami said...

Love the mantel and the quotes. Did you know the quote by President Hinckley is on my fridge. I have had it there since I moved here. Definitely one of my favorite quotes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails