Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shhhh!

I hear chirping. It's.... my CRICUT!!!!!!!!!! I got a Cricut expression and I love it. I had held off on getting one because of a few little things like it will add more to my crafting to do list and wants. Oh but what fun I will have with this little bug. My mind has been going a mile a minute with all the things I want to do around the house and the cute Valintines Day card the kids and I are going to make.

Not Too Shabby Show and Tell!
For the 1st Show and Tell it's all about the CRICUT!
What have you made or seen made with a CRICUT.
Here are the Rules:
1) Link up to a post (OLD or NEW) To show of your Craftieness.
2) Add a permalink to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
3) Link to this party from your post so everyone can enjoy you hard work.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails